Re: B&G Hydra 2000, analogue MHU (wind sensors) and helm instruments for sale

Duane Siegfri

David,

I was looking at the DX900+, which does depth and speed as well but is electromagnetic.  I finally called Airmar and talked to them about it, and the gentleman told me it would not fit in the P17 housing I have.  Too bad, it would have been the easiest and best thing.

I finally went with the UST850S-P17-N2, but that only does speed and temperature, so I'm also putting in an in-hull P79 for depth.

I wanted to avoid a paddle wheel if I could.

Best of luck with your project,
Duane

Wanderer, SM#477
West Palm Beach