Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: St Martin

Porter McRoberts

David!
Hello. We’re over in the IWW Marina. Provisioning and deciding on new sails.
Looks like you’re wearing out your Visa card!!
Went to FKG yesterday. Looks like a serious outfit!!

What wind gen are you thinking?

Please stop by if you’re  around.
We leave probably sat or Sunday for Martinique and a haulout Tuesday.

What are your Sailing plans after the refit?
Good to hear from you

Porter

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Mar 21, 2018, at 4:01 PM, dbv_au@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Porter,

Where are you?  We are in anchored the lagoon, Dutch side, awaiting our standing rigging, which we are doing with FKG.  Plus a host of other projects kicking in while the masts will be off (wind gen on mizzen, VHF & AIS aerials,  N2K wind sensors, cabling, new A/P, and so on).

Cheers,

David
Perigee, SM#396