From: Porter McRoberts portermcroberts@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Mar 22, 2018 7:46 am
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: St Martin

David!
Hello. We’re over in the IWW Marina. Provisioning and deciding on new sails.
Looks like you’re wearing out your Visa card!!
Went to FKG yesterday. Looks like a serious outfit!!

What wind gen are you thinking?

Please stop by if you’re  around.
We leave probably sat or Sunday for Martinique and a haulout Tuesday.

What are your Sailing plans after the refit?
Good to hear from you

Porter

Excuse the errors.
Sent from my IPhone

On Mar 21, 2018, at 4:01 PM, dbv_au@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Porter,

Where are you?  We are in anchored the lagoon, Dutch side, awaiting our standing rigging, which we are doing with FKG.  Plus a host of other projects kicking in while the masts will be off (wind gen on mizzen, VHF & AIS aerials,  N2K wind sensors, cabling, new A/P, and so on).

Cheers,

David
Perigee, SM#396