Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bowthruster spinning

Mark Erdos

Yes it is possible to remove the assembly while in the water using the special Amel tool – there is a file on this in the FILES section written by Gary Silver and Bill Rouse

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us