Re: Baby on Board and where to go in the Bahamas -

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Congratulations!

We live in the Bahamas, on land, with our SM at our sea wall. From 2002 to 2007 we lived aboard our Nordhaven at Grand Bahama Yacht Club, which was closed for awhile but I think it has re-openned.

Since Alex was here, some things have changed. I, personally, would not stay at Port Lucaya— way to noisy and a bit run-down, especially after the last 2 hurricanes, Matthew and Irma. But, across the way, is a small club-like marina with beautiful grounds run by a delightful couple, Barb and Laurie (Laurence) Sykes.

Also, another choice, Ocean Reef has more of a community feel with many boaters returning annually. Also has a pool.

Internet on island is dicey, at best. Rather than depend on any marina, I would suggest getting a sim card from Aliv and getting their unlimited data and cell for about $120/ o or just the unltd data.

Feel free to contact me.
Stephanie
SM353 Indecent