Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rats!
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 12:35 PM

We've had the unwelcome visitor as
a result of a West Palm Beach Marina.
I'm looking for all
points of entry and wondered what others might have done
about the exhaust behind the port side Amel logo panel, just
even with the helm.  It has three round openings, I assume
for the kitchen exhaust.  None of them have screens so a
mouse or rat could climb in and exit around the fan
blades.
Has anyone found a good way
to put a screen around it?  Or maybe feel that it's not
needed?
Thanks,DuaneWanderer,
SM#477