Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bowthruster spinning

Bob Grey

Paul, I did it 2 years ago, and apart from the one Allen key bolt behind the motor it was pretty straight forward and yes I believe the 54 and 55 have the same setup.,,

I think the reason for dropping the thruster was to make it easier to stand in the hatch to hold the motor, there were some electrical cables to undo as well but I didn’t have a replacement guide, it was a trial by logic replacement process. It took about two hours.

On Sunday, March 25, 2018, 01:48, sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Bob,
Looks like the attachment didn't upload. I have now uploaded a file "Bowthruster flex coupling replacement.pdf"
Paul