Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Main sail outhaul boom block replacement

I think you should find that it is a common size and most any Rigger will be able to help you with a replacement.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Mar 26, 2018, 07:04 'S/V Garulfo' svgarulfo@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi all,

Can anyone advise on a good replacement solution for the foot block at the end of the boom for the outhaul loop? Ours is showing signs of stiffness.

Antal no longer make the original in our dimensions (75\14), only much bigger :

I believe Amel use the same block on the 54 and, at least, the SM2k. I would advise to check yours, as it suffers silently.

Fear winds,

Thomas
GARULFO
A54 #122