Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Just a bit off topic, but worth saying...

 Bill,

Well said! I do think Henri Amel's  boats--and philosophy -- attract and inspire a great family of people, whether employees or customers.

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Greece

From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of greatketch@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 30 March 2018 01:56:03
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Just a bit off topic, but worth saying...

Every once in a while I am lead into into temptation and I look at other sailing related forums on the web. I read a dozen threads--and am horrified.  Every time I come back here and am thankful that the Amel owners who participate here are NOT LIKE THAT.

ALL the other forums are full of posturing, foolishness, stupidity, trolls and just plain evil nastiness.  Even the ones that are heavily moderated are "places" that make my skin crawl just to visit.

They really make me appreciate the community we have here.  I like that I can ask, and answer, questions like I was sitting across from any of you with a beer in hand, and if we disagree we can do so with a smile.

Thank you--everybody.

Bill Kinney

SM160, Harmonie

Foxtown, Little Abaco, Bahamas