Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Hurricane season SET UP

sailormon <kimberlite@...>

Hi Alessandro,

I attach about 100 feet of line to the swivel at the top of the foil.

I then rotate the foil until it is covered in line from top to bottom..

The end of the line I attach tightly to the end of the boom.

No noise and no banging.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376