Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Installation second autopilot

Eric Freedman

Niklas,

The chain and sprockets are stock. They are available from many parts supply houses worldwide.

You just might have to have the mounting hole and keyway  machined to fit.

This is a company I use in the USA.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376