where do you store your tools?

eric freedman

I believe this is the absolute best way to store tools.

I also has Amel add a drawer under the lowest step. I use this for everyday tools.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi all,

I'm wondering where you store all your tools.  I feel like most of us are very handy, so we must have a lot of them.  I use many of my tools on a near-daily basis, so I like to keep them easily accessible.  I've filled both of the drawers beneath the starboard settee, and I still have more tools that need homes!  Is there some awesome storage place I haven't thought of?  Where do you keep yours?

Thanks,

Ryan

SM 233 Iteration

Boston, MA, USA