To: amelyachtowners@...
From: svresolute@...
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 20:40:51 +0000
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maramu Vent in Galley

In the refit of our Maramu #144 we're currently attacking the interior,
replacing the overhead throughout the boat. In doing so, I took a
picture of what appears to be a vent above the galley on the port side
abaft the portlight. Can anyone please tell me what it's for? There's
also a "locker" immediately above it topside that's covered by a panel
that screws into place. We're also scratching our heads as to its
purpose.

I posted the picture(s) in a new photo album named s/v Jazz here on the
site. For those who might be interested in getting a look at the refit
as it progresses, there's a photo album on Facebook you can reach with
the following link:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3504&l=995ee&id=1015036831

Best regards,
Howard Berger

Messages in this topic
Instantly invite friends from Facebook and other social networks to join you on Windows Liveā„¢ Messenger.