Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Frigoboat re-charging

Mohammad Shirloo

Paul;

If I recall correctly, the amount of refrigerant is extremely hard to adjust in the field. This was due to the small amount of refrigerant in the unit. Again, if memory serves, the article said that it needs to be done in a very controlled "lab" type environment at the factory.

The main take was, Do not allow any "A/C expert" add refrigerant in the field.

Respectfully;

Mohammad

On Mar 31, 2018, at 5:22 PM, sharongbrown@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Mohammed,

Thanks. I have in fact comae across this and it does seem like a good diagnostic guide but it does not tell me how much refrigerant to put in.

Cheers,
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98