Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] where do you store your tools?

karkauai

Eric, your tool cabinet looks like it's in the forward hanging locker?  Beautiful...and it's forward and starboard to help with trim.  Brilliant!
Kent
SM 243
Kristy

Kent Robertson
S/V Kristy
Panama cell: +507-61171896
USA cell: 828-234-6819

On Mar 31, 2018, at 12:57 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I believe this is the absolute best way to store tools.

I also has Amel add a drawer under the lowest step. I use this for everyday tools.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi all,

I'm wondering where you store all your tools.  I feel like most of us are very handy, so we must have a lot of them.  I use many of my tools on a near-daily basis, so I like to keep them easily accessible.  I've filled both of the drawers beneath the starboard settee, and I still have more tools that need homes!  Is there some awesome storage place I haven't thought of?  Where do you keep yours?

Thanks,

Ryan

SM 233 Iteration

Boston, MA, USA