I removed the two capacitors on the high-pressure pump and
measured their capacitance. The first was
18mfd and the second measured 25mfd. I
assumed they should have been 30mfd each.
I replaced them with two new 30mfd and the pump started. Subsequently, I looked through the owners group
data and found a reference to 2-30mfd for the high-pressure pump. I believe the posting was from Bill Rouse,
however I went back to find the data to give proper credit and cannot find it
With those two large capacitors on your
high-pressure pump you may want to check the amp draw and verify it is within
the nameplate rating on the motor. Thanks for your earlier reply.
A 54 – 68, Brass Ring