Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: where do you store your tools?

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

We have built a drawer in the faulweather wardrobe. Top drawer is for the scanner/printer, second for various things as copy and photopapers, third for daily used tools and fourth for various bulky things. Big and sensitive tools and some spareparts in the fore cabin under the beds and the rest in the cockpit in the big compartment under the loong seat, (what ever it is called 😊).

/Annsofie, S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

24 mars 2018 kl. 21:46 skrev belavitasm2000@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Under the first step , in a toolbox . One of my friends , have made a superb woodcraft work with two drowers .

Easy and superb .
Philippe SM 238