Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] BOAT GRAPHICS - FLOTATION LINE COLOR

I thought the original waterline color on all Maramus was Orange???

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Sun, Apr 1, 2018 at 3:42 PM, alex.paquin@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello,

Again, in reference to the hull´s refurbishing project, I´d like to hear your thoughts on the following:

1. Should we paint the waterline with the traditional/original red stripe? we are going to use gelcoat to apply it. Should we consider any other color?

2 Boat name on the transom: until now I have used the original Amel plaque used in the 80´s for the boat´s name and port of registration, should we migrate to other type of system? Decals? Printed graphics? Who is a good supplier in the USA.

3. By law in Venezuela the boat´s name and registration number must be on the bow, both starboard and port.

Alex Paquin

s/v SIMPATICO

Older Maramu hull #94, 1981