Oceanair Skyscreen

Duane Siegfri

I'm looking for anyone with experience with the Oceanair Skyscreen on the SuperMaramu?

As part of our vermin-proofing of Wanderer (see previous post on Rats!), we want to put a screen on the ports and hatches that will at least make intrusion detectable without a making a project out of it (I have too many d@!!! projects now!).

The Oceanair Skyscreen for the overhead hatches (excluding the head) seems like a good choice.  If you did buy them:

- do you like them?

- did you attach them to the wood trim in the main and forward cabins, or did you remove these trim pieces so the Skyscreen flange was flat agains the headliner?

Does anyone have another suggestion for the overhead hatches?

Thanks,

Duane