Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] BOAT GRAPHICS - FLOTATION LINE COLOR

eric freedman

Hi,

When Kimberlite was delivered to me the boot stripe was a light orange.

I had Amel outfit the entire electronics suite with Raymarine instruments.

I believe that is what the red line boats were all about—the deluxe package and Raymarine instruments.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376