Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] BOAT GRAPHICS - FLOTATION LINE COLOR

SM Red Line was simply the last Super Maramus trying out the 54 colors. The last 54s tried out the 55 colors.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018, 20:04 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi,

When Kimberlite was delivered to me the boot stripe was a light orange.

I had Amel outfit the entire electronics suite with Raymarine instruments.

I believe that is what the red line boats were all about—the deluxe package and Raymarine instruments.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376