Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Oceanair Skyscreen

Ian Townsend

Duane, yes I did look at Alexandre's but that was sometime ago. I see (and recall) now Alexandre has the sizes for main and forecabin. Thanks for that.

Alexandre, did you also put an Oceanair on the aft cabin hatch? This one is a different size. Oceanair does make one that is close but wanted to make sure it actually fits before we ordered.

Ian
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153

On Apr 2, 2018, at 9:13 PM, sailor63109@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ian,

Did you see Alexandres web site?  Search Defender for 1080 Oceanair, that's the main and forward cabins at least.

Alexandre,

Thanks for the tip on Defender.  Man, you must have one heck of a record keeping system!  I checked Defender and the price is now $272, which is a 19% increase in only three years!!!

I know they won't slow a rat down too much, but at least the little devil has to work a bit for it.

I'm still trying to catch mine.  Last night he left a few little presents outside the aft cabin watertight door.  Peg almost barfed when I showed her.  She is really viscerally effected by the idea of a rat on the boat.  If it goes on much longer I may be alone here.  I'm for putting out poison and hoping it has a feast.  Peg is worried about the smell, but if we have to go on for another month, I'm for the two weeks with the smell of DEAD rat.

Duane
Wanderer, SM#477