Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oceanair Skyscreen

Ian Townsend

Those are great screens. You guys did a fantastic, economical job.

The other reason for our interest in the Oceanair product is to replace our current hatch curtains. We had the Oceanair on our last boat and quite liked the recessed blackout blind feature.

Ian
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153

On Apr 3, 2018, at 7:09 AM, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ian & Duane,

Save yourselves $1000 or $270 per hatch and make your own screens. We fabricated these out of starboard and glued mesh onto them with a hot-glue gun. They can be deployed from inside or outside the boat. They drop into and rest in the hatches. Very easy and cheap to make.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us