Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Oceanair Skyscreen
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Monday, April 2, 2018, 9:48 PM

Duane, yes I did look at Alexandre's
but that was sometime ago. I see (and recall) now Alexandre
has the sizes for main and forecabin. Thanks for
that.
Alexandre, did
you also put an Oceanair on the aft cabin hatch? This one is
a different size. Oceanair does make one that is close but
wanted to make sure it actually fits before we
ordered.

IanS/V Loca Lola
II SM153
On Apr 2,
2018, at 9:13 PM, sailor63109@...
[amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
wrote:

Ian,
Did you
see Alexandres web site?  Search Defender for 1080
Oceanair, that's the main and forward cabins at
least.
Alexandre,
Thanks for the tip on Defender.
Man, you must have one heck of a record keeping system!  I
checked Defender and the price is now $272, which is a 19%
increase in only three years!!!
I know they won't slow a rat
down too much, but at least the little devil has to work a
bit for it.
I'm
still trying to catch mine.  Last night he left a few
little presents outside the aft cabin watertight door.  Peg
almost barfed when I showed her.  She is really viscerally
effected by the idea of a rat on the boat.  If it goes on
much longer I may be alone here.  I'm for putting out
poison and hoping it has a feast.  Peg is worried about the
smell, but if we have to go on for another month, I'm
for the two weeks with the smell of DEAD rat.
DuaneWanderer,
SM#477