Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oceanair Skyscreen

Mark Erdos

We were put off by the idea of the fixed screens because of the forward head hatch set up with the support bar. There is no way I could live without all the hatches matching perfectly – it is the OCD in me.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us