: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spare Parts list /

eric freedman

Hi Olaf,

The spares you have on board  depend how much offshore sailing you will be doing.

I sail about 80 % offshore.

I have Raymarine instruments so they might be different than what you need.

I have the following:

autopilot course computer

rudder reference transducer

fluxgate compass

wind instrument and mast anemometer

depth instrument

spare GPS system

spare VHF system and hand pieces.

2 vhf antennas mast mounted, I use one for the AIS but I can use a splitter if one goes out

2 autopilots one on the rudder stock and one behind the wheel

3 multi instruments that read all the boats instruments a remote hand held autopilot controller that I can plug in if needed which also displays all the boats data a second autopilot control head mounted at the nav station.

That are the spares for mounted electronics that I recall.

With respect to boat spares. I have every motor and pump used on the boat except for the bow thruster Motor. I keep that spare as well as a complete bow thruster at home.

I have every part for both the genset and engine, all hoses, gaskets, and senders on board.

Fan belts, spare of all 3 alternators, starter motors etc etc.

Basically if it can be changed by me I have it.

I also have a large inventory of fasteners, switches, plumbing components, hoses, rudder nut and packing, Wire, stove spares, refrigeration spares, and too many more  things to mention.

Fair Winds

Eric

Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 6:17 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Spare Parts list / outside bulbs for SM2K

Hello SM2K owners,

As some of you already knows I bought some weeks ago a SM2K.

Now I would like to know the required spare parts. Would you pls share your spare parts list with me to get a feeling what parts are required.

I also would like to know which bulbs () are installed/used outside (Watt, Size etc.), e.g. for the navigation light, anchor lights, deck light etc. Does anyone of you have list of all the bulbs?

Thanks so much in advance

Olaf

S/V Sayonara II, SM2K 392

currently in Martinique

Join main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.