From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:08 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] photos of genset

Hi,

I am trying to get an answer from Onan about the isolated ground solenoid on my MDKAV generator. Unfortunately I am not on Kimberlite.

Would someone be kind enough to take a few photos of the isolated ground solenoid mounted on the pan of the generator on the outboard side . It is below the starter motor. The more photos the merrier.

Hopefully they are photos from a generator on a Super Maramu close to my hull number 376.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376