Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] photos of genset

Eric,

I think that you are referring to the Onan optional isolated ground Part number 307−1617 1 Relay, Solenoid as shown in the following photo:

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:07 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am trying to get an answer from Onan about the isolated ground solenoid on my MDKAV generator. Unfortunately I am not on Kimberlite.

Would someone be kind enough to take a few photos of the isolated ground solenoid mounted on the pan of the generator on the outboard side . It is below the starter motor. The more photos the merrier.

Hopefully they are photos from a generator on a Super Maramu close to my hull number 376.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376