Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] silicone for ealing genoa tracks

Ryan Meador

That stuff is amazing for sealing hatch glass to the hatch frame.  I imagine it would work very well on the genoa track too.  It's easier to find if you search for SCS2000; the 2002 variant is the same stuff, but in white.  I think 2003 is black.

Ryan
SM 233 Iteration
Boston, MA, USA

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 3:25 PM, 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I just got off the phone with general electric silicone division technical support..

I spoke with them about plugging the holes in the genoa track.

They recommended GE SCS2002 sealant—reading the data sheet-looks like this is the stuff.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376