Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Batteries

Den,

I was just looking at these Dutch EFFEKTA batteries for a 54 client. Please review the following chart...the B12-120S is 171mm wide. The photo you posted is of the B12-120S.

It is true that the B12-120 is 177mm wide. Where did you get your width?

Also, Brochure attached directly to your email

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus

Amel School  http://www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550

+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 2:54 PM, delborn@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I need to replace my batteries and have been offered a replacement in Croatia that is 175 wide whereas my present batteries are 170 wide. As I'm not on the boat I cannot check whether they will fit.

Could a 54 member, who is on their boat, please measure the available space for the 8 batteries fitted along the side of the boat. I don't think I would have a problem with the 4 next to the walk way.

Den and Julie

Aventura

54-113