Von : amelyachtowners@...
Datum : 09/04/2018 - 20:58 (MS)
An : amelyachtowners@...
Betreff : [Amel Yacht Owners] satellite service providers

Hello Amel owners -

This is a off-topic for Amel-specific issues, but I'd like to ask for recommendations regarding service providers for satellite communication.

I have used BlueCosmo for my Iridium Go, and I have been dissatisfied with the service.  I would not use this provider in the future.

I appreciate the input of anyone willing to give some advice!

James

Soteria SM347