Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow Thruster Motor Bearing SM

Sv Garulfo

Hi Gary,

I had uploaded the file to the Bow thruster Maintenance folder in the files area with your other guides are.
Unfortunately, it seems right click & copying file address didn't work on this occasion.(test link)

The issue reported is on behalf of a friend on SM. The setup is different on the A54.

Thanks

Thomas
GARULFO A54#122
Saint Martin, FWI

On 10 April 2018 at 00:09, amelliahona <no_reply@...> wrote:

Thomas:  I am glad you successfully replaced that bearing.  Unfortunately the pdf file you attached isn't accessible.  Please upload it to the files section of this site.  I believe there is a folder for bow thruster related files and if so please upload it to that folder.

All the best,

Gary Silver
s/v Liahona
Amel SM 2000   #335