Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] satellite service providers

Mark Erdos

James,

We use the company below. I really do not know how they compare to other companies since this is the only Sat-Phone company we have used. We find them very easy to do business with. Everything we do is one line or via email. They are very responsive.

Network Innovations

4950 West Prospect Road

Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309

954-973-3100

954-973-4800

Web: http://www.networkinv.com

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Guadeloupe

www.creampuff.us