Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] 2nd Forestay on Super Maramu

Hi Eric ,
We have sailed nearly 60,000 miles in our SM , including two seasons in the Beagle channel and a rounding of Cape Horn .
 We have sailed in the south Atlantic in 60 knots .

We never felt the absence of a staysail .

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen , SM 302,
Preveza , Greece

On 12 Apr 2018, at 20:38, eric@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Amel-Owners!

For our bluewater-trip we are planning to install a 2nd forestay on our Super Maramu for strong conditions.

We are looking for recommendations and good solutions!? Where can we install it? Any mount-points? How was this made on your boat?

Our ship is from 1989, Nr. 12