From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 8:55 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Jib Halyard Sheave

Eric,

I have not written Maude yet.  I was hoping Mark might be able to inform me of the sizes.  If Mark doesn't have the information, then I'll probably just go up and retrieve the sheaves and axle, bring them down and measure them.  There don't seem to be that many sizes of sheaves, so I may have to order from Maude anyway.

That's not so high on my priority list right now though.  I'm about 70% of the way through an all new electronics suite, although right now I'm sitting in a hotel room while the boat is being fumigated.  We have (hopefully "had") a rat on board and after trying to trap him for a month with every conceivable bait we finally went nuclear with fumigation.

Duane

Wanderer, SM#477