Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] b&g wind speed indicator

Seckin Barlas

Thanks alot for the answers…
I will try it.

If possible, I will take pictures, and publish it here.

On 16 Apr 2018, at 16:27, 'Mark Erdos' mcerdos@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Be very careful when removing the old bearing. It is VERY easy to break the fitting causing you to buy the entire arm. Use lots of penetrating oil. It is best not to do this at the top of the mast, bring the entire arm fitting down (it just plugs in to the socket).

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff