Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Awnings

Anne-Sophie Schmitt <nearlynothing@...>

From experience Antigua Sails in English Harbour,
Antigua do really good work at a fair price, one of
the very few fair price things you can get on
Antigua.. Contact Graham at Antigua Sails. The
downside, unless Graham can get on to an SM in Antigua
to measure & fit, is that you won't get your
awnings/bimini right away. But, maybe he can get to an
SM. Regards, Claude Roessiger
--- Luc Lussier <pll@cyberus.ca> wrote:
Hi,

I'm planning to sail to Guadeloupe in December
(from La Rochelle) and would like to know if anyone
has a recommendation for awnings for a SM-2000.

As we will be spending 6 months in the sunny
caribbean, we are looking for a good protection and
practical design for easy assembly & disassembly.

Luc Lussier

removed]

http://faith.yahoo.com