From: Ian & Judy Jenkins
Date: 06/18/08 13:22:46
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Coppercoat

Hi Eric, What link did you click onto????Try www.coppercoat.com or www
coppercoat.co.uk
It's clear from one of the yachting magazine trials that they refer to on
the Coppercoat website ( the Practical Boat Owner magazine, a UK
publication) that there have been other manufacturers in the past who have
had limited success in trying to produce a similar product but it does seem
that these particular manufacturers have cracked it. Hope so!
Cheers, Ian

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000009ukm/direct/01/