Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Transport of SM from Australia to Suez/Turkey

SAMET GOLGECI

Hello Donato,

Mr. Max Ranke from Sevenstar company will give you their best offer with our reference.

Here is their contact details:

SEVENSTAR YACHT TRANSPORT

Max Ranke

Address

Phone

Radarweg 36, 1042 AA, Amsterdam – The Netherlands

+31 204488643

Mobile

+31 620626370

Fax

+31 204488596

Email

Website:

m.ranke@...

sevenstar-yacht-transport.com

Saygilarimizla / Best Regards / Mit Freundliche Grusse;

Samet Golgeci
Managing Owner
Finike Yachting Agency

Mobile      : +90 542 657 43 03 (Whatsapp Available)
Web         : www.finikeyachting.com
E-mail      : finikeyachting@...
Transitlog Renewals + Check in & out procedures for Turkey + Brokerage
Yacht Guardianage including technical services and maintenance
Real Estate consultancy including organise house repairs + Maintenance
Supervising vacant property + Fresh Provisions & Supplies + Duty Free Diesel

Hi
We are planning to put our SM on a cargo this September from Australia to any Mediterranean eastern port.
We’re finding some difficulties to get quotations from companies found on the internet. Has someone any suggestion on the topic ?
Many thanks

Donato
SM2000 #468 Ocean Bird
now on the hard in Raiatea