From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2018 8:37 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Propane switch

I am trying to troubleshoot a problem . My propane switch failed to deliver propane , I assumed it was the solenoid , but I don't detect electric to the back of the switch. Above the galley there is what looks like a heat sink with GAS written next to it . Is this the source of electric to the switch? There is 24v in and out. Can someone tell me the power source, its hard to trace the wires , actually impossible, I  wish they were labeled.I think I need to buy a wire tracer , is there one recommended .

Thanks,

Pat SM#123