From: 'sailormon' kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Thu, Apr 19, 2018 2:27 pm
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Propane switch

I forgot to say that if the red light does not go on . I would put a jumper across the circuit breaker and see if the red light goes on. If it does , then it is the circuit breaker
If the red light goes does go on without jumping the breaker, have someone go to the gas locker and have them put their hand on the solenoid. If they do not feel the solenoid actuate. It is the solenoid.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376