Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Jib Halyard Sheave

Leopold Hauer

Hi Gerhard

Here a drawing i have made from the Jibn Halyard Sheave.

 Leopold Hauer

Yinyang, SM #69

Von meinem iPad gesendet

Am 20.04.2018 um 09:43 schrieb pepinoamel <no_reply@...>:

Hi Mark & Bill R and all,

Thanks for the photos Mark, I've forwarded one on to Maud and she's checking now to see if she can find them.  I have the same set up with two sheaves.  The third sheave I was talking about is for the halyard for the mainsail.  Has anybody ever changed the sheave for the mainsail halyard?  I believe there might be two - one over the furler foil to accept the halyard on the way up and another one in the middle of the mast to guide the halyard down.  Has anybody any information on this?

Thanks.

Gerhard

SY Pepino SM381

Greece