Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Transport of SM from Australia to Suez/Turkey

Donato Valente

Many thanks Mark.
I'm in touch with them.
Regards
Donato

SM #468 Ocean Bird
Raiatea FP

On 19 April 2018 at 17:23, mfmcgovern@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I second SevenStar.  I have not used their services but I did get a quote from them last year for moving a SM from Europe to the USA.  It was competitive with some of the other quotes I got but they were by far the most helpful and responsive.  I was given their name from Bill Rouse from BeBe.  He used them back in 2011 and was very pleased with them.  You can read his blog post about it here:  http://svbebe.blogspot.com/search?q=sevenstar

As a bonus, they are familiar with Amels and are willing and able to use the deck level lifting eyes on the SM which will make the process much simpler to prepare the boat for transport.  My contact was Jan Maarten: jmb at sevenstar-yacht-transport.com

Mark
SM #440 Cara
Deale, MD USA

--