Von: amelyachtowners@...
Gesendet: Montag, 23. April 2018 10:19
An: amelyachtowners@...
Betreff: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oman Generator

It is very common for this light to fail. In fact I believe it would be unusual to find an original green AC light working on a SM. The light has a life of about 6-8 years.

Rather than replacing the bulb, you should add a digital Volt/Amp/Hertz meter. This meter will ensure shore power delivery and help you to NOT overload shore power, or the generator.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
Admiral, Texas Navy
Commander Emeritus
Amel School www.amelschool.com
720 Winnie St
Galveston Island, TX 77550
+1(832) 380-4970

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018, 11:30 'Stutenbaeumer.Berlin' heinz@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello all

I have an onan generator on my SM 2000 that also works very well.
Since a few weeks I have the problem that the display for 220 V only lights up after the generator has been running for 5 to 10 minutes.
I have the feeling that this period of time is getting longer and longer.
Does anyone know this problem and does anyone know an answer?
I'd be grateful for any clues.

Fair Winds
Heinz Stutenbäumer,SM2000, 292, SV QUETZAL