Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Oman Generator

James Studdart

Hi,
I suppose it could be the timed circuit breaker in the shore/gen change over box is not it working well/on its way out. I’m not sure how those components fail, but if the timing is consistent (but lengthening) then that would be my first suspicion.

Cheers,
James.
SeaBean SM344
Raiatea, FP

On Mon, Apr 23, 2018 at 06:04 Heinz Stutenbäumer heinz@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill

Thank you for your reply.

My green lamp works very well.

Even with a measuring device at the socket I cannot determine that 220V are produced in the first 5 minutes. Or is it the case that if the green lamp is not lit, the power is not transmitted.

This would mean it works if I remove the green lamp?

Fair winds Heinz

SM 2000 292 Quetzal