Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Victron Auto Isolation Transformer

greatketch@...

Porter,

We haven't pulled the trigger on the transformer yet, as long as we are not connected to shore power, it isn't really a priority.

I am a little confused by your question however, this is not a battery charger, and would not be a replacement for one..

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Somewhere around Eleuthera, Bahamas

---In amelyachtowners@..., <portermcroberts@...> wrote :

Bill

This looks excellent.
Our 100amp Charger seems to be on the blink.
Could this be a reasonable replacement?
Seems so.

Did you end up getting one?

How was the install? I used victron for our solar and it is simply amazing. Cool with the Bluetooth dongle.

Many thanks
 Porter
S/V Ibis 54-152