To: amelyachtowners@...
From: woodsdeborah_56@...
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:43:12 +0000
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] sacrificial anode / locking system for wheel

We have a Maramu which we are currently refitting and I have two

queries which I would really appreciate some feedback on if possible.

Could anyone tell me if there is a sacrificial anode in the cooling

system in the Perkins engine, ours is a Perkins 60 hp.

Also, has anyone fitted a locking system for the helm? We are looking

to install wind vane steering in preparation for a circumnavigation and

any thoughts/experiences would be really useful.

Deb

Orion1 (Maramu #42)

Earn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back!
http://search.live.com/cashback/?&pkw=form=MIJAAF/publ=HMTGL/crea=earncashback