From: Stephen Davis flyboyscd@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Sat, Apr 28, 2018 1:07 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Jib car removal

Hi Pat,

I''m about to tackle the same job on my jib cars, and wondered if you had the part numbers of the bearings you purchased from Euro Marine.

Thanks,

Steve D.
Aloha SM 72

On Sat, Apr 28, 2018 at 1:02 AM Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Gary, Thanks for getting back on that , I ordered the bearings from Euro Marine , they are now about $24 for a pair , still cheap in boat dollars.
Thanks,
Pat SM #123