From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of 'INUS Busch' inusbusch@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 30 April 2018 11:09:00
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: AW: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Volvos.......

Hi,

here is what I did in order to control the installed tachometer: I bought this instrument

https://www.conrad.de/de/drehzahlmesser-voltcraft-dt-10l-werksstandard-ohne-zertifikat-122624.html

You only have to fix the delivered reflective mark on a turning part of the motor and via the laser of the instrument you

get contactless the correct rotational speed. Its very easy and I found out that I had to adjust my tachometer.

Just my 2 cents.

Dieter

Fal-lera Sharki #135