Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Guessing Game [1 Attachment]

Beaute Olivier

Hi Fred,

this is the rope you use to lift the outboard engine from its support on the guard rail:
Run both shackled ends of the rope through the open pulleys at mizzen boom end, and tie the loop of the rope to the handling halyard on mizzen mast starboard (at spreaders).
Then tie the shackles to the harness of your outboard engine. That's a good way to give it to the people in the dinghy.

Have a good practise.

Olivier

On Monday, April 30, 2018, 11:10:13 AM GMT+2, scentstone@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from scentstone@... [amelyachtowners] included below]

Hi,

Amel smartness has no limit !

I would like to open a new chapter of this game for our experts if they can help at identifying this rope.

There are 2 shackles and quite special design so I thought that it is here since the launching.

Picture attached :

Additionally I would be grateful, if someone can share a picture + characteristics of the genuine forestay rope for manually furling the genoa.

Fred

S/V ScentStone

SM2K #375 currently Bundaberg AU